Manufacturing Test Technician C
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Description: Job Title: Manufacturing Test Technician C (1st
shift) Job ID: IMS20222112-95030 Job Location: Anaheim, CAJob
Shift: 1st Shift Job Description:Under limited supervision conducts
evaluation, diagnostic, integration and final acceptance testing of
airborne, commercial, surface ship and sub-surface vessel
electronic equipment using established procedures. Troubleshoots
problems to component level.Utilizes general testing equipment,
which includes but is not limited to, oscilloscopes, digital
multimeters, AC/DC clamp on ammeters, HiPot testers, LCR meters,
Automated Test Equipment, and custom made test fixtures and test
consoles. In the absence of established procedures, confers with
Lead Test Technician, Supervisor Engineering Test - Mfg., or
Sustaining Engineer. Properly documents all test findings as
required and directed by departmental procedures. Essential
- Tests and troubleshoots complex Printed Wiring Assemblies,
Subassemblies, Modules and Systems using Functional Test
Procedures, Individual Acceptance Test Procedures, Technical Repair
Standard Procedures, Quality Test Instructions, Return Acceptance
Test Procedures, and Factory Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Performs Factory Acceptance Test of completed systems using
Quality Test Instructions and Factory Acceptance Test
- Identifies non-conforming material and initiates Material
Discrepancy Reports, FR/FF reports in TipQA, and Break-Out Shop
Orders, as applicable.
- Programs and verifies programmable integrated circuits using
approved procedures and Quality Assurance software.
- Identifies and initiates changes to test documents using a
Quality Test Change Request form.
- Documents information for failure analysis and reporting using
the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System and Failure
- As required, supports Engineering for First Article testing and
- As directed by management, tests and troubleshoots test
equipment and custom made Test Fixtures and Test Sets using
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Requires a High School Diploma, or GED equivalent and a minimum
of 6+ years of prior relevant experience. The hiring team would
prefer the candidate to have obtained an Associate's degree (A.A.)
from a two-year College, OR technical school, OR military service
experience with a minimum of 2+ years of prior related
- Must be able to read, understand and accurately follow
Engineering Orders, Quality procedures, Test procedures, and
- Must have a good working knowledge of basic analog and digital
components and circuitry.
- Must be able to correctly analyze and interpret drawings,
schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
- Must be able to correctly document specific details of each
test failure encountered, as well as document and update daily
status of each assigned repair.
- Must be adept at utilization and operation of general
electronic test equipment. Preferred Additional Skills:
- Must be able to work well with interdepartmental
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle and
complete multiple tasks within defined time limitations.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office is a plus.
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range
for this role is $51,500.00 - $95,500.00. This is not a guarantee
of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including
health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending
accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off,
and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options
available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire,
schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Aliso Viejo , Manufacturing Test Technician C, Professions , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...