Business Systems & Data Analyst I
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking
environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests
in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your
skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we
encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity!NeoGenomics is
looking for a Business Systems & Data Analyst who wants to continue
to learn in order to allow our company to grow.Now that you know
what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to
work at NeoGenomics:As an employer, we promise to provide you with
a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save
lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you
perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer
reference laboratory.In this role, you will be responsible for data
requests, taking an analytical technical approach to performing
tasks and resolving issues as well as performing all functions
relating to the daily file maintenance of the billing and
collection system.Core Responsibilities:
- Develop reports, dashboards and other analytical solutions
using various reporting solution tools, and support others in their
use of the tools.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts
of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analyze and identify data issues and work with staff to
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine and document
- Coordinate or execute user acceptance testing prior to
production implementation of new software or updates to existing
software and systems.
- Coordinate the release process and deployment procedures for
- Recommend improvements and changes of software and
- Setup and maintenance of Clients, Payers, Billing Rules and
- Support trouble-shooting billing system issues to determine
system set-up and configuration affect.
- Assist with validation of new version releases - Includes user
acceptance testing and facilitates billing end-user testing of
application releases to verify adherence to
- One+ years related experience in billing, insurance and third
party receivables or healthcare industry, and/or database
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
required.Technical and Process Knowledge:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL experience is required. Strong
analytical skills is required.
- Extensive knowledge of business/operations research processes
- Knowledgeable about billing practices and process management
concepts preferred.Business and Industry Knowledge:
- Knowledgeable about healthcare, diagnostic lab business, and
the role of customer loyalty and trust.
- Knowledgeable about the Billing industry: customer service,
trends, and emerging concepts.
- Knowledge of Test pricing and CPT coding, reimbursement
processes; commercial billing accounts receivables, review and
interpretation of agings, cash flows, write offs and follow up
analysis.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: NeoGenomics, Aliso Viejo , Business Systems & Data Analyst I, Professions , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!