Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Design and Architecture:
- Strong in Object-Oriented Design and Analysis.
- Knowledge in designing solutions in Micro Services
- Knowledge is designing for cloud (Azure/AWS)
- Ability to communicate the design using diagrams.
- Ability to think the technology-agnostic way for a
- Knowledge of business process automation
- Good to have experience in working with Robotic Process
- Experience of influencing stakeholders on the solutions for
- Experience of working in a team comprised of onshore and
- Ensure that designs are understood by the project team and
specifically the portfolio technical lead and development team(s)
including horizontals, third parties and shared services.
- Take accountability as the accountable Solution Architect
within a project for the key design decisions ensuring these are
identified, planned and resolved in time to allow development to
proceed to plan..
- Technical Knowledge
- Java and Spring-based solution architecture.--
- Strong in design patterns and anti-patterns
- REST API design
- Knowledge of messaging channels and queues
- Strong knowledge in data layer implementation using spring
- Knowledge of web authentication mechanisms like OAuth, SSO,
- Knowledge is estimating the infrastructure requirement
- Ability to create highly available and scalable solution
- Understanding of various systems in the landscape of deployment
Keywords: UST, Aliso Viejo , Java Architect, Professions , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!