Sr Analyst, Business
Company: MicroVention, Inc.
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 1, 2021
9785BRTitle:Sr Analyst, BusinessJob Description:This position
will play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing
technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. Working at the
intersection of business and technology, this role will develop a
thorough understanding of business processes and data analysis,
while continuing to develop analytical, organization and
communication skills. Job duties:
- Elicit, analyze, specify, & validate requirements and create
workflows, user stories or defect reports.
- Work with the process owners, consultants and IT to understand
the business vision, priority, and expectations.
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the
development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders
and collaborating within the team.
- Prepare technical functional specifications and business
requirements through critical evaluation of information gathered
from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level
information into details, abstract up from low-level information to
a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the
underlying true needs.
- Play a role in UAT to ensure a successful release.
- Provide clarification and remove ambiguity to scrum team
regarding any stories or features.
- Work with Manufacturing master data set up and maintenance
(Material Master, Bill of Materials, Work Centers and
- Perform work in systems such as PLM, MES, SAP, etc.
- Responsible for quality, management and maintenance of
development templates, standards, documents and repository
throughout the project and later.
- Act as a data liaison and understand attribute mapping.
- Lead projects and perform other activities as needed to aide in
- Communicate ideas and viewpoints to Engineering/Systems
- Identify innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction
and/or improvement opportunities.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.Auto req
ID:9785BRLocation:Aliso Viejo, California, USADepartment
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, I.T, Systems or a related
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in Business/Systems
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant
- Experience in building strategic, impactful, business-driven
insights from data (examples of case studies preferred).
- Extremely detail oriented with proven multi-tasking
- Strong presentation skills and a very confident
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure with tight
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of
- Experience working in a collaborative
environment.External-Facing Title:Sr Analyst, Business (PLM)Posting
Country:US - United StatesWe are an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion,
national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: MicroVention, Inc., Aliso Viejo , Sr Analyst, Business, Professions , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!