Sr Compliance Analyst
Company: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: April 1, 2021
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an
esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career.
We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or
full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently
seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging
and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our National Financial client is looking for a resourceful and
analytical Sr Compliance Analyst who enjoys collaborating with a
strong Originations Compliance team. Functioning in 1st line
Compliance, the successful Sr Compliance Analyst would be
responsible for ensuring that the loan origination system/ LOS is
compliant with applicable laws, regulations, regulatory
requirements and company policy and procedures. You would consult
with other compliance personnel and interact with business leaders
to ensure effective compliance with the loan origination system and
provide analytic support for other functions within compliance
including but not limited to data management, UAT testing, and ad
hoc data requests. Qualifications
- Min 5 years regulatory compliance or combination of compliance
and audit experience in Financial Services/Banking or Mortgage
origination experience required.
- working knowledge of state and federal laws or regulations
including, but not limited to: TRID, ECOA, Fair Housing Act, HMDA,
Fair Lending, State or Federal High Cost, RESPA, FCRA/FACTA,
Privacy, UDAAP, SAFE.
- Working knowledge of LOS systems e.g. Empower (preferably),
Encompass, etc. with some administration to make changes to the
system related to compliance
- Advanced experience with Excel and some knowledge of Microsoft
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration and technical
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on
short-term and long-term basis as well understand complex problems
and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Min 2 years' experience in a data analytics or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Sciences, Accounting or
related field preferred.
- State and federal data audit experience a plus.
- Responsible for supporting the compliance program in the
mortgage lending environment using innovative thinking and
collaborative decision making.
- Design, analyze and monitoring exception reporting solutions,
and engaging with the business on compliance guidance, ensuring
that the mortgage lending production teams are adhering to all
relevant regulatory requirements, company policies and
- Act as the point person on 2 workflows- regulatory advisor and
risk and compliance projects
- Support all workstreams as well as LOS implementation and
respond to escalations and questions from the teams in wholesale,
retail and correspondence.
- Perform on-going testing and monitoring of the loan origination
system ("LOS") to ensure compliance with the company's policies and
procedures, and all US state and federal laws and regulations.
- Identify new or changed regulatory requirements and assess
impact within loan origination system and loan documents.
- Collaborate with the Information Technology team to address
changes as mandated per state and federal regulatory compliance
- Gather and document business requirements for compliance
projects, formulate use cases, track requirements, provide status
updates and ensure quality of solution throughout the project
- Develop, analyze and execute testing scenarios. Coordinate with
business groups and Systems Administrators to report and resolve
- Assist with compliance project UAT as needed including
planning/preparation and execution.
- Provide users with data from the LOS in a format that is easy
to use and quick to access.
- Provide data analysis and reporting to increase department
- Make recommendations, to implement process improvements and
- Analyze compliance data coming from other departments and
systems to ensure data integrity and resolve discrepancies.
- Conduct loan document data reviews to ensure compliance with
the company's policies and procedures, and all US state and federal
laws and regulations.
- Assist with remediation/corrective action stemming from exam
findings or internally identified regulatory findings.
--- About CGS Business Solutions:CGS specializes in IT business
solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in
IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and
Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be
selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California.
After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS
continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are
counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in
order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business
Keywords: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company, Aliso Viejo , Sr Compliance Analyst, Professions , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!