Assoc. Infrastructure Analyst
Company: UST Global Inc
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: March 17, 2020
UST Global is looking for talented and creative Assosiate
Infrastructure Analyst. The ideal candidate must possess excellent
written and verbal communication skills with the ability and know
how to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT
The primary role of the IT Admin Support Analyst II is to provide
End User Computing support and delivery of agreed services to
internal users. Responsible to conduct incident diagnosis, manage
requests provide smart hands assistance, handle project related
work case management tasks documenting KB solutions. Support Tech
Bar and assist with Quarterly Disposal Process. The position may
require working extended hours, occasional night and or weekend
work as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides End User Computing support to internal users.
- Maintains and supports approved global hardware standards
utilizing agreed Global Images, processes, procedures and workflows
including security controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve multiple issues.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- Providing support and delivery to approved applications and
- Providing user support to provided mobile devices phones and
- Adhering to agreed SLAs and metrics utilizing the ITSM platform
ServiceNow for call management and escalation as appropriate.
- Assist in the identification, implementation and, where needed,
documentation of remediation activities.
- Input into Continuous Service Improvement for delivery of
services, including process enhancements, Knowledge Base articles,
and user training material
- Build and maintain strong relationships and awareness with team
and cross functional IT colleagues, business colleagues and key
- Support of Real Estate activities, including office moves
involving Executive users
- Provide technical support either by phone, remote access or site
visits as needed.
- Asset disposal activity Excluding physical disposal
- Hardware break fix of end user devices
- Smart hands support, assist with Servers, LAN WAN technologies,
networks, virus protection, Wi Fi technology, and more
- Incident recording and update.
- Set up equipment for new hires.
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for
employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique
perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: UST Global Inc, Aliso Viejo , Assoc. Infrastructure Analyst, Professions , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!