Vehicle Acquisition Specialist
Company: AutoNation Toyota Irvine
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Overview: Position Overview The We'll Buy Your Car (WBYC)
In-Store Associate will be focused and specifically trained to
acquire additional inventory for the dealership by actively
prospecting outside of the AutoNation Customer Network. The WBYC
Associate will utilize all available prospecting resources to
identify and engage private parties looking to sell their vehicle.
Resources include third party websites, 3rd party lead sources,
service drive traffic and other means. This Associate will enjoy
consistent interaction with customers throughout the day, both in
person and over the phone. This role will primarily make cold
contact with prospects who have their vehicle advertised for sale,
both online and as walk-ins to the store. S/he will set
appointments with potential customers to visit the dealership for
an appraisal and execute the AutoNation We'll Buy Your Car Same-Day
Payment process. This role requires the ability to identify sales
opportunities for AutoNation as well. Those customers interested in
replacing their vehicle will be referred to a Sales Associate who
will execute the sales process. The Vehicle Procurement
Coordinator's career path could lead into a Sales Associate role.
Our Associates provide an exceptional customer experience,
appropriately managing the customer's expectations, and
communicating throughout the We'll Buy Your Car process. The
Associate will strive to deliver on the 'check within an hour'
promise of the We'll Buy Your Car program. Organizational
Relationships: This position interacts daily with Service
Customers, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Service Advisors,
Service Director, other associates, Financial Services Manager, and
support staff. Job Responsibilities:
- Review vehicle condition reports
- Determine wholesale and retail prices
- Inspect and accept vehicles arriving onsite
- Create and execute reconditioning plan to prepare vehicle for
- Using sound judgement, research, and excellent interpersonal
skills to make offers on vehicles and close sales
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of engagement
- Turn prospective Vehicle Procurement Customers over to an
"elite" sales team for a sales opportunity
- Work with management to identify current inventory needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication, prospecting, and interpersonal
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Valid In-State Driver's License and an acceptable, safe driving
record Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
Keywords: AutoNation Toyota Irvine, Aliso Viejo , Vehicle Acquisition Specialist, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!