Senior Specialist, Systems Engineering - Security
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description: Job Title: Senior Specialist, Systems
EngineeringJob ID: IMS20232806 - 103001Job Location: Anaheim,
CASchedule: 4/10 is preferred, maybe flexible
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse,
high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our
employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers'
mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an
inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and
promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an
unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and
commitment to excellence in everything we do.
About L3Harris Technologies:L3Harris Technologies is an agile
global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering
end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs.
The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies
across space, air, land, sea, and cyber domains. L3Harris has
approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees,
with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Description:As a member of the Engineering Technical Team, this
position is responsible for the development, design, execution,
test for Systems Engineering focusing on Anti-Tamper (AT),
Security, Cybersecurity, and Information Assurance (IA) on DoD
programs. Must have knowledge and practical experience in
Hardware/Software design and implementation, System Architecture,
and Verification/Validation/Accreditation in AT, Security,
Cybersecurity, and IA on real-time HW/SW applications in DoD
programs. Must be able to work closely with customers, agencies,
and other engineering disciplines.
- Execute design, build, integration and test activities, problem
resolution and verifying that the deliverable products meet all
program and customer requirements.
- Provide innovative Systems Engineering solutions consistent
with business development plans.
- Provide project management reports as required, support senior
level reviews as necessary.
- Provide inputs and reviews of the engineering technical
baseline as part of proposal efforts.
- Interface with the program's leadership and other teams (SW and
HW) on a frequent basis, conduct or participate in customer and/or
program technical review presentations, and provide progress status
updates on work products.
- Participate in the product development process including design
- Position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology,
Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline with
minimum 6 years or a graduate degree with a minimum of 4 years
prior relevant experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 10 years
of prior related experience
- 4 years' experience in a combination of:
- Anti-Tamper (AT) practitioner and design engineer.
- AT, Crypto, and Cyber designs on DoD Systems.
- Experience interfacing with Security Accreditation
- Knowledgeable of GPS and PNT systems in the DoD.
- 4 years' experience in Hardware and Software detailed design
- Must be eligible to obtain a DoD Secret clearance or
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Must be able to work closely with the customer, subcontractors,
and other engineering disciplines, and meet customer
- Must work effectively in both independent and team
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation
- Broad and practical experience in GPS systems and GPS
receivers, M-code, ASIC and FPGA desired.
- Experience with hardware implementation or embedded software
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range
for this role is $100,000 - $186,000. This is not a guarantee of
compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including
health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending
accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off,
and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options
available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire,
schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Aliso Viejo , Senior Specialist, Systems Engineering - Security, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!