Account Executive - Commercial Insurance
Company: Marsh and McLennan
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: June 20, 2022
SummaryAssume responsibility for World Class Client accounts and
other accounts as assigned. - Client Executive Service associates
act as a leader for the service team members to include Client
Administrators and Client Managers, as well as Marketing and Risk &
Loss associates as the need for their expertise occurs.Essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee ongoing account service activities.
- Prepare monthly production and activity reports.
- Manage/collect receivables in conjunction with Client Sales
- Meet regularly with Client Sales Executive to update, advise
- Coordinate activities on accounts.
- Review and deliver summary, proposals and policies.
- Lead, present and participate in meetings with clients.
- Maintain current Insurance Summaries on all accounts.
- Update COW's annually on all accounts.
- Meet World Class Client service commitments (Stewardship
Report, Pre-Renewal Meetings, etc.)
- Participate in new business development and proposals with
Client Sales Executive.
- Pursue opportunities to round out existing client programs with
additional and/or increased lines of coverage.
- Coordinate coverage placement through managing the direction
provided to service team.
- Deliver binders and invoices.
- Manage all facets of renewal process.
- Initiate client contact and orchestrate renewal strategy
- Gather renewal underwriting information.
- Oversee process of preparing and updating underwriting
- Coordinate coverage placement through instructions provided to
Marking and Client Administrator, review and deliver binders,
- Advise, inform and involve Client Sales Executive, as required
in marketing process.
- Prepare and deliver proposals.
- Prepare all orders and instructions to Client
- Manage expiration lists.
- Act as a leader for the service team members.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication,
and cohesive team effort.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration when faced with
- Focus the team on the internal and external client
requirements, familiarizing them with client specifications, work
procedures and processes, quality standards, techniques and tools
to support task performance.
- Provide necessary business information to enhance the team's
- Ensure deliverables are prepared to satisfy client
requirements, cost and schedule.
- Work closely with department Manager and Director of Client
Services to obtain necessary resources to support the team's
requirements, discuss project impediments, and to escalate issues
which cannot be resolved by the team.
- Establish and consistently maintain effective and positive
working relationships with Associates and clients.Education and/or
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 or more years of daily World Class
Client service experience is required; or, a minimum of 6 years
industry experience showing increasing responsibility directly
related to the performance of the above duties including 3 or more
years of daily World Class Client service.
- Maintain a valid unrestricted California Fire & Casualty
Solicitors license and a valid Drivers license.
- Achieve and maintain advanced insurance designations applicable
to the above duties such as CPCU or CIC designations.
- Excellent understanding of insurance terminology, trends and
factor influencing the industry, and the various lines of Business
- Proficiency with MS Office Software (Word, Excel,
- Prioritize tasks, set and achieve goals, think logically in
solving problems and present results neatly, with clarity and
precision in both oral and written form.
- Ability to present complicated information to a variety of
interest groups in a clear and unambiguous way, connecting with the
group in terms of style and content.Work Environment & Physical
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary
position for extended periods as well as the use of office
equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones. -
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work
- Travel to client sites will be required. - Usually travel is
within driving distance, but may occasionally consist of a 1 to 2
night stay. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the
many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and
clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and
comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare,
tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic
partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups,
volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information
about our company, please visit us at: . -
Keywords: Marsh and McLennan, Aliso Viejo , Account Executive - Commercial Insurance, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!