Guest Services Supervisor
Company: Stonebridge Companies
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The purpose of a Guest Services Supervisor is to assist the Guest
Service Manager by overseeing the responsibilities of the Front
Office staff ensuring that the guests are being serviced in a
professional and competent manner.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Work with Guest Services Manager to train and monitor front
- Monitors Guest Service Scores daily and takes action to improve
guest satisfaction through training, coaching and problem
- Communicates with the Engineering Department regarding any
maintenance requests from the guests.
- Communicates with the Housekeeping Department regarding guest
rooms and requests.
Has complete working knowledge of software system, including all
daily transactions and those which are not performed often.
- Has full understanding of software system and assists with
reservations, and checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Knows how and where to post all charges.
- Handles checks and credit cards received from the guests for
payment of hotel charges.
- Knows all room rates.
- Assists the Guest Service Manager by handling special requests,
group blocking and unusual circumstances.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.DESIRED COMPETENCIES,
WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGETo perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other
competencies may be required.Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific
time.Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality
service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.Associate
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.Associate
demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor's degree (B. A.)
from four-year college or university; or one to two years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Must have flexibility to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to read and write fluent English.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer and POS system
functions. Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.SUPERVISOR
RESPONSIBILITIESPosition will supervise front desk staff, in
conjunction with the Guest Service Manager.WORK ENVIRONMENT: The
work environment normally entails the following:
- Indoor work environment
- Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel
environmentTop of FormPHYSICAL DEMANDSDuring the course of
performing the physical demands of this position, associates are
expected to observe and adhere to safety and security procedures,
promoting a safe work environment. The physical activity normally
entails the following attributes.Position is expected to:
- Stand more than 2/3 of the time
- Walk more than 2/3 of the time
- Sit less than 1/3 of the time
- Lift up to ten pounds.
- Push / pull up to 10 pounds.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Aliso Viejo , Guest Services Supervisor, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!