Purchase, Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Carrington Mortgage Services, Mortgage Lending Div
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure
stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a
fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by
providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly
all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions
in the United States.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is becoming an industry leader by
providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and
Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer
experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial
education, ensuring that our loans close on time and making the
entire process as easy as possible. We're always building our
mortgage business with our customers in mind. Join us.
Responsible for selling mortgages and adhering to company
guidelines Responsible for advising customers regarding their
options for obtaining a new mortgage, with a focus on purchase
lending. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's
policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and
regulations, wherein the company operates. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Discuss mortgage options for purchase loans with prospective
and current customers.
- May do occasional refinance loans, generally with previous
- Manage the loan process according to current legal and company
guidelines and applicable federal, state and local
- Follow up with prospective clients regarding documents that
were submitted for review, analyze credit reports, income documents
and further research as required.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of FHA, FNMA, FHMC, VA, and USDA
products in order to provide the highest levels of service for our
clients and the consistent communication needed to educate and
inform borrowers throughout the process.
- Adhere to all phone disclosure requirements when speaking to
- Explain various loan products to customers.
- Ensure loans are in compliance with Carrington guidelines,
applicable state and federal regulations, and investor
- Partner with operations staff to ensure expedient process of
- Provide a high level of customer service to customer and agent
during the loan process.
- Establish and maintain relations with Vylla agents, Concierge
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPPORT! - Are your deals closing in 20 days or less!
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience preferred.
- NMLS License.
- Strong experience with FHA and conventional loans highly
- Experienced with purchase transaction preferred.
- Ability to follow loan protocols.
- Efficient with computers and loan operating systems.
Carrington is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of
the company that applicants be considered for positions for which
they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally
protected category. Carrington will make reasonable accommodations
for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant
or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose
an undue hardship on the company.
Keywords: Carrington Mortgage Services, Mortgage Lending Div, Aliso Viejo , Purchase, Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!