Company: Clearedge Lending
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 4, 2022
- Prepare Closing Disclosures and loan documents with attention
to detail and accuracy.
- Coordinate timely closing with Settlements Agents and Loan
- Ensure compliance with current TRID and company policies.
- Assist with Loan Estimates, re-disclosures and post-close
- Performs post audit review of loans based upon regulatory
agency and investor requirements.
Work Experience Requirements
- Knowledge of residential mortgage loans
- Proficiency in all areas of loan documentation, loan
policies/loan guidelines, and procedures understanding of current
mortgage lending compliance and regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act,
Truth in Lending, and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act. RESPA, Agency
and Non-QM Guidelines
- Comprehensive experience in investor delivery and loan sales
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to communicate with customers and employees at all levels
of the organization and listen effectively.
- Must be a self-starter and be self-motivated to meet job
expectations and goals.
- Must be organized, responsible, detail oriented, and able to
use good judgment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
and to manage multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Windows, MS-Outlook and
the internet effectively.
- Mortgage: 2 years (Preferred)
- Closing/Post-Closing: 2 years (Preferred) Why choose
us?Investing in our employees is a key to building the future of
this company, we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and you
will be supported by our amazing team! Our management team
understand that great vision means absolutely nothing without great
people. Join our Fast-growing team and start your journey with
us!We offer a variety of programs, flexible work hours and
family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Adoption Assistance program
- Paid Time off for Community Involvement
ClearEdge Lending is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Seniority Level
- Financial ServicesReal Estate
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- by Jobble
Keywords: Clearedge Lending, Aliso Viejo , Closer, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!