Internal Wholesaler- LID
Company: Pacific Life
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile and diverse talent to
contribute to our mission of innovating our business and creating a
superior customer experience. We're actively seeking a talented
Internal Wholesaler to join our WFG team in Aliso Viejo, CA. This
role will have the option to split time between working remotely
and working from the office each week.
As a WFG Internal Wholesaler, you'll being in a sales support role
and play a key part in Pacific Life's growth and long-term success
by helping to drive sales results in partnership with an external
wholesaler. You will be responsible for developing marketing
campaigns, driving sales results through Financial Advisor meeting
follow-ups, and moving the sales process through proactive
activity. You will be an extension of your external wholesaler
through messaging, sales follow-up cadence, and marketing campaigns
with WFG Agents. You will also be responsible for creating and
hosting webinars to provide education and uncover new
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* The Internal Wholesaler partners with the External Wholesaler to
meet or exceed territory goals.
* Proactively markets life insurance products to existing and
potential Producers/Financial Advisors, leads follow-up,
relationship building, and driving own sales plans.
* Uses understanding of sales initiatives, business plan, product
features, and sales story to support the overall efforts of the
External Wholesaler across the WFG Channel to develop and grow the
* Manage and develop own "farm team" of potential Producers to
increase overall production.
* Coordinates activities for marketing campaigns, seminars, and
special marketing-related projects.
* Runs basic life insurance illustrations.
The required experience:
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Financial Services
environment, preferably in Life Insurance.
* Previous Financial sales/marketing experience.
* Strong verbal communication skills to educate and influence
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Proficiency of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
What will make you stand out:
* FINRA Series 6 license required, or must obtain within 90 days of
* College degree preferred.
More reasons to join:
At Pacific Life, the work we do matters. We work passionately each
day to drive our company forward while enjoying job security,
flexible scheduling, and great opportunities for career growth.
If you're seeking a thriving career doing the type of meaningful
work that's all too rare at a Fortune 500 Company, Pacific Life is
the place for you. If you are a self-starter who appreciates
creativity and individuality in your colleagues - even better. We
look forward to receiving your application.
You belong at Pacific Life
At Pacific Life we believe you belong.--- We foster a culture of
belonging, a space where all employees are---empowered to be
authentic.--- We embrace and celebrate diversity, create a culture
of equity and inclusion, and value and respect
In 2020, we demonstrated agility and swiftly shifted to a
working-from-home environment with little to no disruption.---Going
forward, we will move toward a hybrid, digital-first workplace that
encompasses flexible work policies, inclusive space design, and
innovative technology solutions. At Pacific Life, we are pioneering
a trail and challenging the status quo to build the next
Want to learn more about life at Pacific Life? Take an inside look
at our company culture: Instagram.com/lifeatpacificlife.
How We Help You Succeed:
We're fostering a culture of shared values across our company by
providing generous compensation and comprehensive benefits that
allow our employees to find fulfillment and security in personal
life and career alike. These include:
* Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Work-Life Balance & Flexible Scheduling
* Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment to investing
in the health and wellbeing of our employees
* Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company
match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
* Generous PTO and holiday pay
* Warm Colleagues & Inspiring Culture
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative
Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our career center as a result of your disability. To
request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative
at Pacific Life Insurance Company.#06022021
Keywords: Pacific Life, Aliso Viejo , Internal Wholesaler- LID, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!