AlisoViejoRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Aliso Viejo jobs

Software Manger

Company: Sony Corporation
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

An employer in Aliso Viejo, CA is looking for a Software Manager to manage a small team of about 6 engineers. This person will be will be conducting code review and mentoring more junior technicians. They will need to be hands on and have a strong technical background to help with projects, planning, technical design, and operating as a "Project Manager" as they come through with their team. The projects they are working on include Cloud-Gaming where the games are streamed in a data center (Cloud-technology) and visualization projects. 80% of this role will be focused on Software Development tasks and the other 20% is focused on Hardware tasks. They will be focusing on lower level software (device, driver, storage architecture, etc). This team is supporting their streaming service, R&D, and future design work. 50% of the time will be Management focused, 50% will be more hands on (writing technical documentation, technical project plans, etc). This person will be remote to start but looking for this person to come on-site once COVID restrictions lift (Hybrid-model).


MBA

Background on Hardware (Server, Embedded World)

AI & Machine Learning Experience

Japanese or Mandarin Language
3+ years of experience leading a team of Software Engineers/Management Experience (Server, Cloud Industry, Internet Service Provider - ISP. NO Healthcare/Finance background)

8+ years of experience programming in C/C++

8+ years of experience with Linux and FreeBSD kernel and user space.

Strong knowledge of Software Development, Storage, Device Drivers, and Project Management

Experience developing device drivers and software for server and embedded systems

Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies

BA Degree

Keywords: Sony Corporation, Aliso Viejo , Software Manger, Other , Aliso Viejo, California

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest California jobs by following @recnetCA on Twitter!

Aliso Viejo RSS job feeds