Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking
environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its
employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills
while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you
to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees.
Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many
training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have
highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We
have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase
Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and
even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus
holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged
employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our
amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Director, Product Management who
wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell
you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven
mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by
improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform.
Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference
The Director of Product Management is accountable for optimizing
the value of the overall Clinical Services division diagnostic test
portfolio by actively managing the Clinical Services Product
management team to ensure effective life cycle management and best
in class launch plans for strategically important new products.
The DPM will also have personal responsibility to manage the
clinical division next generation sequencing (NGS) portfolio,
including necessary product updates to ensure it meets and exceeds
customer expectations in light of the driven dynamic. DPM will
continuously analyze the NGS portfolio across solid tumor and
hematologic diseases, at the product level, and develop strategies
and tactics to support client uptake across the entire NGS product
The DPM uses voice of the customer, market data, competitive
intelligence, literature to recommend new products and maintain and
enhance existing ones; monitors business and service levels;
develops marketing messages, content, and goals; and serves as the
product specialist in support of sales and internal customers. The
DPM will be responsible for representing the commercial
organization in the Assay Innovation, Development, Launch process.
In addition to the normal basic new test launches, the DPM will be
assigned to manage key commercial launches that may be the result
of partnership that Neo has with Biotech/Pharma partners to
introduce companion diagnostics in conjunction with the partner's
therapeutic product launch. This is a technical role requiring
knowledge of the laboratory testing, biotechnology, and or cancer
- Lead Clinical Services product life-cycle management, including
prioritizing the launch of products and the retirement of certain
- Lead product positioning, message development, and
implementation through launch plans, roadmaps, content creation and
maintenance of marketing plans, online resources, sales brochures,
product technical sheets, laboratory reports, product
presentations, social networking content, advertising, and sales
training. Includes responsibility for both clinical/scientific and
marketing business components
- Investigate, compile & synthesize market data
- Develop & lead KOL relationships
- Promote scientific awareness and reputation by facilitating
speakers, webinars, presentations and publications
- Develop product forecasts and financial forecasts for assigned
- Monitor major competitive products for ongoing revenue and
- Work with sales leadership and sales team members to see
clients, understand and prioritize customer needs and gain feedback
on proposed ongoing initiatives. Deliver findings to business
development and product teams
- Drives promotional campaigns via print collateral and online
resources that support the clinical and economic value of the
product line to achieve sales objectives.
- Drives the development of the marketing plan for assigned
product(s) / service(s); executes marketing plan within
- Understands market data, trends, customer attitudes and
behaviors and the competitive landscape to improve current and
future opportunities; utilizes market intelligence in market
planning and decision making.
- Collaborates with business development to provide input on
market receptivity to proposed diagnostic tests.
- Acts as a spokesperson for marketing program and team; creates
communication plan and generates internal excitement.
- Assists medical team with creation of accurate language for
report macros, and provides disease specific references for
utilization on reports.
- Regularly develops appropriate content to help drive awareness
or education regarding tests; could include writing of abstracts,
white papers, articles
- Lead key marketing/ commercialization process improvement
activities for launch
- Primary facilitator of commercialization of new or enhanced
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets clinical data and uses
information appropriately assist R&D with project decisions and
- Prepares and conducts internal meetings to support
commercialization sub-team activities (e.g. reimbursement,
marketing, billing etc.)
- Participate in Assay Innovation and Assay Development meetings
as commercial leader of assigned diagnostic tests
- Prepare Assay Launch checklists; works with project management
to drive commercial subgroups where appropriate
- Prepare Assay Discontinuation checklists
- Leads launch preparation for assigned CDx products that are in
conjunction with an external Biotech or Pharma partner's
therapeutic drug launch
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree highly preferred;
degree in scientific discipline preferred
8+ years of product management/marketing experience
Laboratory or clinical diagnostics experience
Laboratory diagnostics, drug, device, regulated product launch
- Clinically minded driver that will take ownership of multiple
- Advanced knowledge of clinical research tools and laboratory
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if
needed on assignments.
- Proficient with MS Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
editing and proofing.
- Ability to travel occasionally for off -site meetings,
- Must be able to work in a biohazard environment and comply with
safety policies and Standards outlined in the Safety Manual
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or
protected veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.