Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking
environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its
employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills
while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you
to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees.
Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many
training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have
highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We
have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase
Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and
even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus
holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged
employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our
amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Sales Operations Contract Analyst
who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell
you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven
mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by
improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform.
Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference
The Sales Operations Contract Analyst will be assigned to work
with the Sales Operations Team, the Strategic Account Directors,
Pharma Finance Operations, Commercial Operations, Project
Management and the VP of Sales, Pharma Services. The Sales
Operations Contract Analyst will be responsible for support of the
pharma sales organization working with the Sales Operations Manager
and team to develop/complete necessary automation, implementation
of best practices for proposals, proposal template development,
workflows, etc. and support the sales team with RFP's and any
necessary client support activities as needed.
- Work with pharma finance and operations teams and strategic
account directors to model, develop sales proposals, MSA's, SOW's,
- Responsible for SFDC data entry into Pharma Sales workflows and
proposal automation supporting the pharma sales organization as
required, as required.
- Understands internal information technology systems including
understanding of salesforce.com and is able to follow workflows and
best practices to support the sales operation.
- Offers continuing education and service opportunities to
current and targeted clients, and strategic account directors;
continually educates self on latest information related to disease
states, treatment and the changing business environment.
- Responsible for developing an understanding of the issues and
opportunities unique to assigned pharma services sales operations
- Responsible for overall product and services knowledge to
support sales operations including the team's booking and revenue
- Generates ideas that contribute to the territory, business
unit, company mission and profitability
- Participates in and facilitates lead generation
- Leads and facilitates problem solving within team and across
- Recognizes and rapidly responds to changes in internal/external
environment; stimulates change and champions new initiatives.
- Identifies personal and professional development objectives and
plans to achieve them.
- May lead cross-functional teams or projects.
- Serves on other work groups or committees as requested
- May participate in new hire sales training initiatives.
- May participate in customer strategy and market research
Bachelor's degree in life sciences preferred
3+ years' experience with contract and proposal generation
SalesForce.com experience preferred
Experience in a Healthcare related industry preferred
- Strong analytic and programming skills.
- Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led
cross-functional projects/process improvement within sales
operations involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; Strong
organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong experience with SalesForce.com.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if
needed on assignments.
- Proficient with MS Office programs.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills in cross-functional
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of clinical and/or laboratory market environment and
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and
utilize to build and design sales proposals and manage
- Ability to work independently as well as an in a
cross-functional team environment.
- Must be able to work in a biohazard environment and comply with
safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or
protected veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.