Clinical Case Manager Job in Aliso Viejo, CA (Counseling/Therapy #)
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DirectShifts is seeking a Clinical Case Manager to work in Aliso
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university with a
concentration in early childhood education/development, early
childhood special education, special education, psychology or
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA); Marriage
Family Therapist (MFT) or licensed psychologist preferred.
- Three years of related professional experience working with
children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in a
multi-disciplinary team setting preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of scientifically-validated methodologies
and approaches found to benefit children with ASD; familiar with
current related research findings.
- Expertise in approaches to intervention based on the science of
Applied Behavior Analysis. Competent in employing and directing
behavior analytic methodologies including Pivotal Response Training
(PRT), Natural Environment Teaching (NET), Picture Exchange
Communication System (PECS), Behavior Skills Training (BST), and
Experimental Functional Analysis (EFA).
- Expertise in all empirically evaluated assessment and
intervention strategies related to program and service delivery for
individuals with ASD.
- Strong clinical, administrative, and leadership skills. Case
management experience required.
- Ability to speak a foreign language e.g., Spanish, Chinese,
- Able to interpret and implement policies, procedures, and
- Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and
- Ability to maintain customer service orientation and
professionalism in all interactions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, through oral and written
skills, and work cooperatively with a variety of individuals and
groups. Must relate well to children and their families and
maintain positive affect.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain a high level of
confidentiality to handle sensitive and confidential situations and
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
Excel, etc.) and related computer software.
- Able to obtain and maintain a criminal record/fingerprint
clearance from the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification card.
- Ability to travel locally with reliable transportation,
maintains driving record in compliance with Transportation Safety
Standards, and must have and maintain proper auto insurance and
- The position will be a mix of working from home and out in the
field (Orange County)
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering at [Apply Here] . We
do not receive applications submitted to any other site.
Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case
manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric
case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Aliso Viejo , Clinical Case Manager Job in Aliso Viejo, CA (Counseling/Therapy #), Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!