Investor Relations Specialist
Company: Century Group
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Great opportunity for a recent grad to step into a
communications-focused role at a growing investment company.
Potential to pivot towards a finance-focused role later down the
- Manage and meet investor communication deadlines, including
email updates, conference calls, reporting, and ad-hoc
- Facilitate creation of investor presentations and reporting,
with support from management and other departments.
- Drafting mass investor communications.
- Process, file, and maintain all documents and data pertaining
to investment transactions.
- Work closely with Accounting, Investor Relations, Legal &
Compliance on internal and external materials for investor-related
requests, regulatory requirements, new tax regimes and deal-related
- 1-2 years out of school w/ understanding of Private Equity,
Real Estate, Finance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Power
Point and Excel skills
- Willingness to talk on the phone, and ability to recognize when
a call is needed, rather than an email
- BA in Finance or Communications preferred
- 10/10 communication required
Keywords: Century Group, Aliso Viejo , Investor Relations Specialist, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!