Company: Shea Properties
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Shea Properties is always looking for talented people who are
interested in beginning or continuing their careers in real estate.
With a portfolio that includes 10,00 apartment units and 6--million
square feet of commercial space in California, Colorado and
Washington-and an amazing pipeline of future projects-Shea
Properties can help you find your awesome. Our associates love the
collaborative, supportive, family-friendly work environment. Our
leadership team encourages input at all levels and embodies Shea's
Core Values of Honesty and Integrity, Respect for Others, Teamwork
and Competitive Spirit. Learn more about us on-- WorkWithShea.com--
and follow the--VIEW ALL JOBS--link to apply. Decription-- The
Contract Administrator is responsible for administrating the
completion and execution of Facilities and Property Contracts,
including all Insurance requirements and supporting the
administration needs of the department.-- The
----------------Contract Administrator, as with all Shea team
members, is expected to conduct himself / herself in a professional
manner that is consistent with Shea Core Values and the Business
Ethics, Employee Conduct and Confidentiality policy. Job Duties
- Receives all proposals and contracts in the apartment
- Keeps track of all proposals WO's, CO's & PO's and categorizes
in proposals library.
- Keeps status of all contracts through entire process from
initial contract package through final signature.
- Receives all contracts back after initial contract
- Maintains files for original contracts.
- Notifies appropriate people when a signed contract has been
- Prepares a checklist/cover sheet for each contract to inform
reviewer of non-standard items. Discuss with Management and/or
legal before accepting any changes.
- Reviews client generated contracts and advises Facilities
Director of terms.--
- Manages subcontractor/vendor contract process to ensure proper
contracts and insurance certifications issued.
- Monitors insurance for clients and vendors to ensure proper
certificates issue to client and to company from vendor.
- Ensures all outside contracts contain appropriate language to
ensure legal protection to the company.
- Processes all change orders or amendments to contract and
ensures that the appropriate parties are notified.
- Tracks all project closing to initiate closed project
- Other Administrative Tasks
- Generates request for bids and establishing contact with
existing and new vendors.--
- Prepare simple to complex contracts, agreements, memorandums,
work orders, PO's and change orders.
- Mail or distribute all documents via DocuSign to vendors and
- Track, maintain and supervise vendor qualifications and
insurance requirements with company's insurance compliance through
- Issue regular report of vendor insurance status and initiate
re-qualification if needed.
- Assist in coordinating schedules with vendors, Facilities
Department and onsite staff.--
- Maintain and organize all files.
- Assist Facilities Department to properly code and route
invoices to accounting department for payment.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities Department as
well as other inter-office departments. Technical/Professional
Knowledge (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, energetic, intelligent and innovative attitude
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to produce quality work with a high level of
- Proactive willingness to support team initiatives
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel,
Power Point, etc.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Understanding of contracts and the contract process
- College degree preferred but not required The Contract
Administrator works at the corporate office and interfaces with
external/internal customers and vendors on a regular basis. Hours
are usually scheduled from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
However, the Contract Administrator should be flexible with
availability depending on the needs of the department. Physical
Requirements While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with
hands and arms, stoop, kneel, talk, hear, and use a telephone and
personal computer. May be required to lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Must be able to occasionally drive during the course of
work. Shea Properties is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or
Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other
Keywords: Shea Properties, Aliso Viejo , Contract Administrator, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!