Jr Escrow Officer, Vylla
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
VyllaEEO/AAP EmployerCarrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on
any other basis prohibited by law.Jr Escrow Officer,
VyllaUS-CA-Aliso ViejoJob ID: 2021-11969Type: Regular# of Openings:
1Category: EscrowVylla Escrow, Inc.OverviewVylla Is REDEFINING The
Home Buying Experience! At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a
wonderful experience for all customers and to achieve our mission
of delivering real estate to home buyers across the United States.
Join our team be part of leading the disruption in the home buying
industry… What We Offer:
- FUN! Including food trucks, lunches on the company, and team
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
- Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!)
discounts through our employee portal.
- Customized training programs to help you advance your
- Employee referral bonuses so you'll get the opportunity to work
with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Educational Reimbursement.ResponsibilitiesThe Jr. Escrow
Officer will be responsible for developing, enhancing and executing
escrow processes. Process escrow documents in accordance with
established policies and procedures. Complete real estate escrow
transactions by determining requirements, clearing titles,
assembling, preparing and reviewing closing documents, and
disbursing funds. Perform all duties in accordance with the
company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws
and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Complete transaction documents by assembling documents;
reviewing papers with parties, explaining provisions and
procedures, answering questions, checking documents for
completeness and accuracy, and obtaining signatures.
- Complete closing by recording and filing documents; distribute
final closing statements and title after Escrow Officer has
finalized the figures.
- Disburse all documents and funds to the appropriate
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer,
seller and lender instructions.
- Establish escrow account by depositing funds; maintain
- Prepare transaction documents by completing forms and
statements; collect and review existing documents.
- Complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Obtain clear title by ordering title reports, resolving title
defects, satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against
property or principals.
- Enhance organizational reputation and capability by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Comply with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing
adherence to requirements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
personal networks, and participating in professional
- Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years of related work experience.
- Certified Notary preferred.We are an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Vylla, Aliso Viejo , Jr Escrow Officer, Vylla, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!