Covenant Care is proud of our current 72% staff retention
Equal Opportunity Employer
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the
best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful
discrimination or based on race, color, creed, sex, religion,
marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any
other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local
About Us Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare
professionals who wanted to create a company thatwould exceed
customer expectations through quality care. We strive to provide
complex, comprehensive and compassionate care in a safe and
comfortable environment. Learn More >
16 Covenant Care Facilities Make US News Best Nursing Home
Read More >
Connect With Us Copyright 2015 Covenant Care, All Rights
We are Covenant Care California, LLC. We are not related to
Covenant Retirement Communities.
The primary purpose of your job is to initiate and develop new
accounts to increase market penetration for AFFIRMA Rehabilitation,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides information on services offered by AFFIRMA
Rehabilitation to potential customers.
• Consults with decision makers and AFFRIMA regional team to
secure and increase therapy service contracts.
• Generates new business through telephone calls, client
appointments and participation in networking
• Generates new leads on skilled nursing facilities, assisted
living facilities, independent living, and home health
• Develops a strategic work plan by gathering and evaluating all
relevant information about a territory.
• Establishes a course of action based on priorities which will
give the greatest chance of success.
• Supplies necessary information to operate the overall business
effectively by completing all required reports accurately,
completely and in a timely fashion.
• Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective
• Secures qualified opportunities from existing and new
• Coordinates, co-markets and develops new business performas
with regional directors, when appropriate.
• Opens new states within a specified region for business as
agreed to with the senior regional director.
• 3-5 years successful healthcare sales experience, therapy or
rehabilitation setting strongly preferred.
• Proven record of accomplishment in the area of sales and
• Proven knowledge of therapy services and industry.
• Expertise in reimbursement and managed care knowledge
• Sufficient accounting and financial knowledge for preparing
budgets and performas.
• Effective sales and marketing background.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Thank you for your interest in Covenant Care California, LLC and
its covered entities. By submitting your online application with us
through iCIMS, a third-party service provider, that provides
software to Covenant Care California, LLC for use in the
recruitment process, you consent to the collection, collation,
processing, use, transfer and storing of the personal information
with any third parties without your prior consent. Covenant Care
California, LLC is committed to protecting your personal
information. If you want more information how your personal
information is stored click here: