Company: Pacific Life
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: March 19, 2020
Internal Wholesaler Position - Life Insurance Division
Currently, we are seeking a talented Internal Wholesaler to join
the WFG Channel in the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo. The
Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance
professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance
coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth
accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
* The Internal Wholesaler partners with the External Wholesaler to
meet or exceed territory goals.
* Proactively markets life insurance products to existing and
potential Producers/Financial Advisors, leads follow-up,
relationship building, and driving own sales plans.
* Uses understanding of sales initiatives, business plan, product
features, and sales story to support the overall efforts of the
External Wholesaler across the WFG Channel to develop and grow the
* Manage and develop own farm team of potential Producers to
increase overall production.
* Coordinates activities for marketing campaigns, seminars, and
special marketing-related projects.
* Runs basic life insurance illustrations.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a Financial Services
environment, preferably in Life Insurance.
* Previous Financial sales/marketing experience.
* Strong verbal communication skills to educate and influence
* Strong organizational and time management skills required.
* Proficiency of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* FINRA Series 6 license required, or must obtain within first 6
months of hire.
* College degree preferred.
* Fluent in Mandarin preferred
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a
competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
Competitive salary and bonus program Medical, dental, and vision as
part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our
employees Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with
company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
Generous vacation time and holiday pay And much more!
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative
Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our career center as a result of your disability. To
request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative
at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
About Pacific Life
For more than 150 years, Pacific Life has offered innovative
products and services including life insurance, annuities, and
mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products, all of
which provide The Power to Help You Succeed. We firmly believe each
employee plays a part in our continued growth and success, and we
pride ourselves in providing a work environment that is
challenging, inclusive, collaborative, and results-oriented. With a
powerful past and a strong future, Pacific Life offers an
environment where you re empowered to achieve your personal best.
In return, we look to your passion and insight to help us grow. For
additional company information, including current financial
strength ratings, visit www.PacificLife.com.
Keywords: Pacific Life, Aliso Viejo , Internal Wholesaler, Other , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!