Paralegal - Legal Services
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At UST, we help the world's best organizations grow and succeed
through transformation. Bringing together the right talent, tools,
and ideas, we work with our clients to co-create lasting change.
Together, with over 34,000 employees in 25 countries, we build for
boundless impact-touching billions of lives in the process. Visit
us at www.ust.comThe Opportunity:We are looking for a candidate who
can assist and provide a range of legal support and administration
to lawyers and other legal professionals that work in the Legal
Services department.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct legal research and investigate facts. Review drafts of
various agreements as directed by attorneys and obtain feedback on
draft agreements from stakeholders and provide consolidated
comments to the relevant stakeholders.
- Perform administrative duties including creating and preparing
routing materials, proofreading, verifying, and editing material
for extreme accuracy and clarity.
- Provide paralegal support on special projects (ex. M&A
financings etc.), provide research and support activities to assist
attorneys, provide responses to RFPs, and process documents for
- Administer Legal Matter Management tool and assist in the
engagement of outside counsel and management of legal
- Organize and archive the documents related to completed and
ongoing cases.You Are:The ideal candidate must have including but
is not limited to the following:
- 5-6 years of experience as an in-house Paralegal
- Superior writing and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, as well as organizational and
strong proofreading skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and highly interactive
environment across the globe.
- Able to work with diverse groups and reach consensus.
- Able to multi-task, effectively prioritize to meet deadlines,s
and work under pressure.
- Oriented towards achieving results and objectives.
- Able to adapt to new technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat
Professional.Apply via UST career
Keywords: UST, Aliso Viejo , Paralegal - Legal Services, Legal , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!