Technical Project Manager
Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Technical Project Manager -
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Technical
Project Manager -for a contract position in Aliso Viejo, CA. The
opportunity will be six months with a strong chance for a long-term
Position Summary: We're leading the revolution in cloud gaming as
we push the boundaries of what's possible! Would you like to use
your skills, time, and passion on meaningful projects that are
building the future? We're looking for people who want to make a
difference, love working with creative, dedicated, and
collaborative teammates. If that sounds like something you would
love to do, we want to hear from you! Come help us build a
world-class cloud platform capable of delivering fun and unique
gaming experiences to millions of players. As a Technical Project
Manager, you will work with our Observability and Service
Reliability Engineering teams to deliver, deploy, and support
systems that ensure the health of our streaming platform. You will
be responsible for working with both internal and external teams to
define breakthroughs, schedules, and goals, and then supervise the
progress of the various projects.
- Lead and supervise the tasks and deliverables of individual
- Work with team members to drive projects, coordinate project
activities, and resolution of open issues.
- May be responsible for individual sub-components of larger
- Assist with the coordination of projects, gathering
requirements, identifying project vision, and developing project
- Work with engineers, creatives, and management to maintain
project schedules, estimate level of effort, and to supervise,
influence, and direct progress.
- Report project progress, status, and risks to project
- Work with management to handle project risk, develop mitigation
plans, and raise decisions & unresolved issues.
- Ensure work is thoroughly tested, meets all compliance
requirements, and is efficiently implemented.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management and the
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced
- Proven experience with modern software development
methodologies, especially SCRUM/Agile.
- Excellent communication, expectation management, and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in JIRA
- SCRUM Master certified, with experience operating and leading
- Experience in leading infrastructure, platform, or enablement
programs for internal customers.
- Gaming and start-up experience is a plus.
- Programming or engineering education or background a plus.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application! -
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., Aliso Viejo , Technical Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!