Care Partner (or) CNA for Assisted Living
Company: The Covington
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 14, 2022
*Care Partners & C.N.A.'s (Certified Nursing Assistants)
encouraged to Apply Now*Tired of working long shifts with an
overwhelming patient load? - Come work at a senior living community
where you can make a real difference and feel the warmth and
friendliness that radiates throughout the population of people that
live and work here.OUR COMPANY CULTURE: As a not-for-profit, The
Covington is committed to not only providing exceptional homes for
older adults but creating unique opportunities for continual growth
and learning for both our residents and team members.A LITTLE ABOUT
- Our company is very secure, as we have been providing
exceptional homes, services, and care for seniors since 1923.
- "The effort that ECS has put into the employee wellness
initiative is not going unnoticed. I am not only impressed, but
grateful to be a part of ECS who obviously values its employees." -
K.D.JOB SUMMARY: - Responsible for providing direct assistance and
care to assigned residents under the supervision of the Director of
Residential Health Services or Assisted Living Manager and shift
charge nurse.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes independence while assisting residents with activities
of daily living including but not limited to personal hygiene,
dressing, ambulation, and meal service in accordance with the care
- Encourages socialization and physical activity by transporting
or escorting residents to meals, activities, appointments, and
outings as required. -
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident calls for
emergency and non-emergency assistance.
- Observes resident regularly and reports any change in the
condition to supervisor and nurse on duty. - Records changes and
observations in electronic medical record system.
- May perform light housekeeping, laundry, and meal service to
resident assigned. -EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school education
preferred, or up to six months related experience and/or training.
- - Must have First Aid Certification. - Basic computer skills with
experience using electronic medical records/charting required. -THE
- Very competitive benefits package.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee assistance program.
- Year-end bonus & more... -WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY NOW? -
- You will not only feel appreciated for the work that you do,
but you will understand the impact you're having on the lives we
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities.
- Long-lasting stable company.
- Bonus program.Job Type: (2) Full-time Schedule #1: Saturday,
Sunday, Monday (6:30am - 3:00pm) & Thursday, Friday (3:00pm -
11:30pm) Schedule #2: [NOC] Thursday - Monday (11:00pm - 7:30an)
-Pay: $17.00 - $19.30 per hour (range varies slightly if you're a
C.N.A.) -Covid Requirements: All team members must be fully
vaccinated prior to start date. -
Keywords: The Covington, Aliso Viejo , Care Partner (or) CNA for Assisted Living, Healthcare , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!