Licensed Vocational Nurse- LVN - Home Health
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Home Health
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a motivated, independent
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with good time management for an
as-needed (PRN) home-health contract position in San Diego, CA! The
position will cover territory South of the 52 Freeway, and travel
between homes will be required. Qualified applicants will have at
least 6 months of recent home health experience. Experience with
HomeCare HomeBase is a big +! For this contract, you are paid per
hour, not per visit and all drive time and mileage is reimbursed at
the current IRS rate.
BENEFITS FOR A LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE:
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules - Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
Travel and local Contracts
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k),
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we
can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies
in the nation.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current
clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general
public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 6-12 months recent supervised LVN experience in the Nursing
Home setting (within the last 1 year)
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current LVN license or license eligible in the state of
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Aliso Viejo , Licensed Vocational Nurse- LVN - Home Health, Healthcare , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!