Chief Financial Officer
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 23, 2023
We are seeking a Chief Financial Officer to work in partnership
with the CEO, COO and our Executive Leadership team to create and
execute on company strategy. This position will be responsible for
ensuring that the financial infrastructure as well as the
accounting functions are appropriate to the developing needs of the
firm. The CFO will be a key member of the executive team,
responsible for all financial operations of the company and its
managed investment vehicles. -
- Responsible for leading the financial management of the
business including financial reporting, corporate, fund and
property accounting and tax and capital structuring.
- Provide direct support to the property management,
acquisitions, development and investor relations functions.
- Oversee preparation of profit/loss statements, balance sheets,
and capital budgets continuously analyzing and evaluating
- Responsible for all aspects of investor reporting including
preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and
investor capital account statements.
- Work with Property Management to maintain both investment level
and fund level cash flow data for the purpose of reporting actual
and projected gross and net performance metrics.
- Assist the company in fundraising and IR efforts.
- Work with Investor Relations in the preparation of marketing
materials including documents for new funds, annual presentations,
and reporting to investor requests.
- Ensure that accounting/financial systems and processes
appropriately support the firm's business needs.
- Prepare and monitor the annual corporate budget.
- Responsible for cash management including managing day-to-day
liquidity, capital calls, distributions to investors, and
maintaining fund-level credit facilities.
- Oversee corporate controller and all accounting staff
responsible for working with auditors to complete audits and
assisting with information requests.
- Oversee financial reporting and accounting efforts of
internally managed Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Oversee financial components and compliance relating to public
bond offering. - Qualifications: --- Fifteen plus years of relevant
real estate finance, accounting, and -financial -operations
experience. --- Master's degree in Accounting, Business
Administration, or equivalent business experience. --- Currently
CFO or Senior -Financial -Officer -in real estate investments. ---
A CFO must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and strong
communication skills, both verbal and written. --- Experienced in
and understanding the -financial -accounting aspects relating to
acquisitions, development, financing, management, and disposition
of commercial real estate assets. --- Multidimensional thinker who
moves fluidly between creative problem-solving, critical thinking
and strategic thinking. --- Experience in hiring, training, and
developing a -financial -team. --- Self-starter who can work
independently and be an effective contributor to the senior
management team. --- High level of integrity and commitment to
-financial -accuracy. --- Capable of multi-tasking; balancing
multiple objectives to a successful conclusion. --- Highly
collaborative by nature. --- CPA preferred and REIT and/or DST
(1031 exchange investment) experience/knowledge a plus.
Keywords: SelectLeaders, Aliso Viejo , Chief Financial Officer, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...