Associate Product Manager/Product Manager
Company: MicroVention, Inc.
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: September 23, 2022
10929BRTitle:Associate Product Manager/Product ManagerJob
Description:The Associate Product Manager executes strategic
marketing activities and contributes to the development of a fully
global marketing strategy for their product line(s), establishing
successful relationships and working effectively with physicians,
healthcare professionals, global sales and distribution teams, and
internal cross-functional stakeholders. Executes short and
long-term marketing strategies and tactics for existing and new
products. Launches new products and programs to the physician
community and the Global Field Sales and Distribution teams.
Provides marketing input to cross-functional product development
team(s). Contributes to projects with strategic and tactical
execution to drive competitive advantage and maximize sales and
profit opportunities. Job duties:
- Possesses technical, competitive, clinical and environmental
expertise in all aspects of assigned products and therapeutic
- Maintains clear understanding of market trends, MicroVention
products competitive advantage, new or disruptive technologies, and
competitive products and strategies.
- Implements strategic and tactical marketing plans, sales
training materials, marketing collateral and brand strategy for
assigned products, new products and line extensions for global
field teams to increase market share and address competition in
their respective areas.
- Develops and maintains demand forecast.
- Contributes to development of marketing strategy for product
development pipeline and marketing requirements for new
- Executes and contributes to the development of educational
programs for customers and global field teams.
- Builds strong partnerships and works closely with Sales,
Clinical Research and Training teams to execute podium and
publication strategy with key opinion leaders.
- Travels to customer sites/labs to observe and support clinical
cases, simulator activities and visit physicians.
- Supports training of other associates and/or new team
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Auto req
ID:10929BRLocation:Aliso Viejo, California, USADepartment
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum two (2) to four (4) years of experience with marketing
strategy and execution.Desired Qualifications
- Strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks effectively and consistently
- Capable of articulating market needs and provide leadership to
- Ability to cultivate strong customer relationships and
effectively interface with global customers, sales team, worldwide
distributor partners and cross-functional team members.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, iPad applications and customer databases.
- Track record of effective and consistent communication with
customers and cross-functional team members.
- Experience with interventional medical devices/procedures,
particularly in the neurovascular industry, a plus.
- Marketing experience in international markets a plus.
- Medical device or pharmaceutical sales experience a
plus.External-Facing Title:Associate/Product ManagerPosting
Country:US - United StatesWe are an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion,
national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: MicroVention, Inc., Aliso Viejo , Associate Product Manager/Product Manager, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!