On Premise Manager, Non-Alcohol
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Description :Core to Diageo North Americas ambition is to
delight consumers and customers with great choice by promoting
positive drinking and leading in the low and no-alcohol category!
This approach supports our social values and aligns with our
commercial interests as a business making premium drinks!This role
will form part of a new Non-Alcohol business unit that will lead
the end-to-end marketing, commercial and business management
working closely and using our wider Diageo resources. The team will
focus on Seedlip initially and lead exciting future initiatives in
this space. The end-to-end connectivity of this team will enable
the focus & resilience needed to accelerate growth in this dynamic
category.Key Outputs / Results
- Build and Lead Diageos non-alcohol on trade sales strategy in
conjunction with the Non-Alcohol Sr. Commercial Manager.
- Accountable for key National Accounts Non-Alcohol beverage
programmes and requisite education programmes, working alongside
Ambassadors in relevant states.
- Lead both the internal and external brand education programme,
delivering training and brand advocacy to relevant parties.
- Work cross functionally to assist in the local allocation of
resources, such as trade, A&P, and incremental spending
- Drive connectivity between distributor, national accounts &
channel team to align overall goals and programming plans
- Collaborate with central on-premise Strategy and Marketing
Directors for any regional needs and opportunities, and act as the
overall region field guide to the central on-premise team
- Communicates all channel programming/initiatives to local teams
to ensure understanding & gain feedback
- Sets the execution expectations to customers and communicates
performance against goals.Qualifications and Experience Required:
- College graduate with 5+ years of proven experience within
education and brand advocacy, distributors and national accounts
and plan execution performance
- Experience working across a diverse beverage alcohol
distributor network preferred (Open, Control and Franchise
- Direct on trade /customer experience preferred.
- Encouraged to be very self-motivated and results oriented.
- Strong organizational, communication and influencing skills are
- Shown success influencing and developing customer/market
strategies and execution plans.
- Proven experience working optimally within a matrix
organization required.Worker Type :RegularPrimary Location:Aliso
ViejoAdditional Locations :Job Posting Start Date
Keywords: Diageo, Aliso Viejo , On Premise Manager, Non-Alcohol, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!