Business Manager-The Wellington
Company: Senior Resource Group
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Business Manager reports directly to the Executive Director and
works closely with the community's department managers, corporate
Human Resources, and corporate Accounting Department. The Business
Manager will oversee all aspects of the Receptionist Area,
including but not limited to staffing, Manager on Duty, and
training. Specific responsibilities include billing, A/R, and
payables. As a valued member of the community's leadership team the
Business Office Manager helps set a tone of professionalism and
caring for residents, their families, and our staff.
The selected candidate will possess engaging written and verbal
communication skills along with excellent customer service skills.
Additional requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a business office,
preferably in health care.
- Can demonstrate understanding of basic accounting principles
and GAAP accounting.
- Familiarity with monthly P&L and departmental spend
- Strong computer skills. Yardi experience a plus.
- Experience in healthcare, senior living, resort, or hospitality
- Able to perform budget analysis and variance reporting.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and ability to operate
standard office equipment.
- Proven ability to work in a team setting and provide strong
- Degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintain confidentiality for all resident, employee, and
financial information and data
- Practices the highest standards of ethics, honesty, integrity
and accuracy in representing the community, its ownership,
residents, and co-workers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and
over), disability, military status, genetic information or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws,
and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any
of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable
federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited,
respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring
decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you
will be offered a position. We review all applications and strive
to hire the candidates who are the most qualified to perform the
essential functions of the position with or without reasonable
Keywords: Senior Resource Group, Aliso Viejo , Business Manager-The Wellington, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!