Sr. Director, Healthcare Compliance
Company: Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Responsible for the oversight, development, and implementation
of an effective compliance program for U.S. and LATAM, and the
coordination and development of global MVI policies, training, and
controls, with focus on third-party management program and HCP
interactions and engagements. Work in collaboration with
international compliance team members with regards to cross-border
health care professional interactions and third-party management.
Develop partnership with MVI key leaders in Sales, R&D, Legal,
Medical Affairs, and Regulatory, among others, to enhance a
corporate culture of ethical conduct and business practices. Job
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to foster
an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance while
supporting the business to achieve its goals.
- Ensure the development and effective implementation of an
annual compliance plan which includes, but is not limited to,
communication, policies and procedures, training, auditing, and
monitoring and third-party risk management.
- Serve as Chair and provides direction to the MicroVention
Compliance Committee and the MicroVention Grants and Donation
- Provide leadership, oversight, and accountability in the
development and implementation of broad-scale compliance program
projects, tasks, and initiatives to ensure push-down throughout the
- Maintain high level of knowledge of current and emerging laws,
regulations, and enforcement trends, and periodically review and
update standards relating to compliance. These include, but are not
limited to, Terumo Policies and Procedures, industry trends and
guidance on country, state/provincial, or local laws.
- Respond to alleged violation of rules, regulations, policies,
procedures, and standards of conduct through the initiation of
appropriate investigation procedures in partnership with Legal and
- Make recommendations to MicroVention senior leadership and
Compliance leadership and influence company/departmental strategy
with regards to the development or revisions of existing policies,
procedures, or systems to attain high levels of performance and
build competitive advantage through compliance practices.
- Develop an HCP engagement framework and controls in
collaboration with Clinical and Medical Affairs, Marketing, and
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS degree (MA/MS degree).
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of healthcare compliance and/or
equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of management experience.
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical compliance.
- HCP/HCO and/or third-party management experience required.
- Ability to show discretion, use sound judgement, and maintain
- Ability to plan and conduct complete projects, with
responsibility for coordination of overall assignments.
- Guide and direct less experienced staff and demonstrate
well-developed leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively work
- Initiate, embrace, and support change in a dynamic
- Excellent understanding of the business financials, reporting,
budgeting process, expense, and headcount management.
Keywords: Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation, Aliso Viejo , Sr. Director, Healthcare Compliance, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!