Vice President of Integration
Company: Nvision Eye Centers
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 5, 2022
NVISION Eye Centers is one of the largest and fastest growing
national practice management companies providing comprehensive
ophthalmology and surgical services.
With 70 locations and 160 physicians in its Practices and
ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), we have been and will be growing
significantly over the next several years to meet the demands and
complexities of eyecare in the years to come.
We have an immediate opening for a Vice President of Integration to
join our team!
This position is primarily responsible for implementing,
coordinating and performing the at close and post-closing due
diligence and all integration activities related to practices/ASCs
acquired by NVISION. You will work in close collaboration with the
Business Development team and the functional departments (acctg,
finance, IT, HR, Procurement, etc) to onboard the local operations
of the newly acquired practice/ASC operations and effectively
integrate systems, processes, and personnel (including physicians,
managers, clinical and administrative staff).
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Business Development,
this position is part of executing a seamless and positive
This Role Will:
- Be a leader of the Integration team, working on multiple
- Be a key member of the Due Diligence team bridging the M&A
process to obtain sufficient understanding of the seller to create
and execute the integration plan within operations.
- Utilize project management skills, as well as a rolling up
sleeves mentality to successfully integrate clinics, doctors, and
systems.The effective candidate will dig in to details and lead by
- Work across all functional departments, with accountability for
ensuring specific goals and targets are met by each
- Build rapport with all leaders and key stakeholders of new
centers.A bright and sunny disposition is a must.
- Champion change management skills to increase staff adoption
and usage of new processes.
- Maintain activities within NVISION's project management
software throughout the life of the project.
- Manage the integration plan and team to ensure milestones are
on track to address and escalate issues and risks.
- Achieve targets as defined as by senior leadership .
- Facilitate meetings in person and remote, regularly reporting
- Require the ability to prioritize initiatives and change course
- Travel to new sites and manage change in an empathetic and
- Assist with ad hoc projects that arise.
- Bachelors degree from four-year accredited university
- The ideal candidate will have been a Senior Director in Finance
and/or Accounting in a multi-site organization and/or a Big
4/National consulting firm preferred which has grown through
- 5+ years of experience with large acquisitions and subsequent
integration into buyers organization.
- 5+ years of experience in project management required.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time and work evenings and
weekends on occasion.
- High level ability with Microsoft Office Suite of Program
Keywords: Nvision Eye Centers, Aliso Viejo , Vice President of Integration, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!