Director of Plant Operations - Healthcare Facilities
Company: The Patriot Group, Inc.
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: April 5, 2021
View all jobs Director of Plant Operations - Healthcare
Facilities Aliso Viejo, CA -- Construction/Facilities Director of
Plant Operations - Healthcare Facilities
Work for one of the newest and growing healthcare companies in
Southern California.--With a great leadership team, incredible
employee appreciation and undeniable chances to--grow - look what
we have to offer you!
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative privately
Behavioral Health System is nearing completions of a new 119-bed
hospital and outpatient treatment center.
- Through compassionate care, clinical excellence and
individualized treatment the entire organization is dedicated to
serving the behavioral health and chemical dependency needs in our
- Once completed the 80,000 sf Aliso Viejo, CA facility will
employ over 70 highly quailed medical and support personnel.--
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Discounted Cafeteria Meal Plan
- Life Insurance (Supplemental Life, Term and Universal plans are
- Short and Long-Term Disability (with additional buy-in
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
We are hiring for a new Director of Plant Operations to manager a
brand new healthcare facility. We are ideally seeking an
experienced hands-on building maintenance engineer with supervisory
experience. The selected candidate will be responsible to ensure
the maintenance of a safe, clean and healthy physical environment
for patients, staff and guest.
Are you someone that enjoys managing facilities operations that
would enjoy working in and healthcare facility environment? If yes,
please read on!
More Things You Get To Do:
- Schedule work based upon established priorities, budgetary
constraints and agreed-upon plan of preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that orders for parts, equipment, selected services and
supplies are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage plant operation staff according to existing policies,
procedures, budgetary constraints and safe practices.
- Establishes and maintains a quality assurance program whereby
appropriate evaluation of products and service is easily
- Oversees the inspection of areas within facility to ensure that
standards of cleanliness and safety are being maintained according
to established policy and regulatory requirements.
- Selects, trains, and schedules the activities of staff
performing a variety of housekeeping activities.
- Initiates the requisition and issuance of housekeeping
supplies, coordinates maintenance repairs.
- Serve as the department fiscal manager.
- Carries out personnel management activities associated with
direct staff supervision, including screening and selection,
orientation training and development, performance management, and
employee relations functions.--
- Living in Orange County offers residents an urban suburban mix
feel with lots of shopping, coffee shops and parks.
- Located in Aliso Viejo, CA in the heart of Orange County and
within minutes to beautiful Southern California beaches and 15
minutes of John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- The location opens up an endless possibility of fun
recreational activities for everyone.--
- Electrical mechanical expertise required to supervise large
- Experience and/or willingness to interact with, persons of
various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds in a
behavior healthcare setting.
- High School or equivalent required, plus technical training and
-- The Patriot Group, Inc. (TPGI) www.thepatriotsgrp.com
Keywords: The Patriot Group, Inc., Aliso Viejo , Director of Plant Operations - Healthcare Facilities, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!