Company: Ambry Genetics
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 4, 2020
Responsible for defining the features and requirements necessary to
deliver a particular product to market and leads the product team
to success. Maintains knowledge of the market requirements and
represents the needs of end-users. Communicates product
requirements to development staff to ensure delivery of
- Identify market requirements for current and future products by
conducting market research supported by on-going communication with
customers and non-customers
- Maintain familiarity with the competition
- Prepare market requirements document
- Acquires, analyzes and acts on market research
- Set development project priorities for the particular
- Communicate development priorities with other management and
- Set requirements for UI design and review UI designs
- Gather feedback from Implementation, Support, Quality
Assurance, and Sales staff regarding feature requests/bugs and
prioritize product requirements for development
- Work closely with development team to implement product
- Participates on cross-functional teams in the product
- Helps develop and implement marketing and product launch
- Creates clear performance metrics and development of tools and
programs to measure effectiveness of relevant marketing efforts
including competitor matrices
- Work closely with Ambry to ensure integration of Progeny and
- Occasional travel for trade-shows and on-site visits
- Acts as internal and external champion of the product.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with company policies
including Privacy/HIPAA and other regulatory, legal, and safety
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combination
of education and experience in appropriate areas for the product.
Master's or MBA preferred.
- Able to gain insight into the market, competition and other
internal and external factors.
- Skilled at promoting team cooperation and a commitment to team
- Ability to initiate and lead projects, prioritize and meet
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Prior experience with Progeny software.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- 2-4 years of Product Management or Product Marketing experience
in healthcare, biotechnology, diagnostics or software.
- Proven track record of managing the full product development
lifecycle and successful launching products to the market.
- Experience with upstream and downstream marketing.
Ambry Genetics Corporation is a CAP-accredited and CLIA-licensed
molecular genetics laboratory based in Aliso Viejo, California. We
are a genetics-based healthcare company that is dedicated to open
scientific exchange so we can work together to understand and treat
all human disease faster.
At Ambry, everyone is welcome. A career at Ambry Genetics is a
chance to be part of a dynamic company that aims to improve health
by understanding the relationships between genetics and human
disease. We earned our reputation as industry leaders by
responsibly introducing cutting-edge genetic testing solutions and
continually sharing what we learn with the global scientific
community. We also support those with genetic conditions through
the Mauli Ola Foundation and other nonprofit organizations. At
Ambry you will be learning, challenging yourself, and having fun
while collaborating with teammates through the open exchange of
Employees at Ambry Genetics have many perks, including an onsite
caf-- with complimentary smoothies and infused waters! We also
offer access to gym memberships, onsite food trucks,"Lunch and
Learns," Pajama Days, Chili Cook-Offs and more. Our outstanding
benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA,
generous paid time off (PTO) program, and flexible scheduling as
determined appropriate. Ambry Genetics is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE) and we maintain a drug-free work environment.
Ambry Genetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Ambry Genetics, Aliso Viejo , Product Manager, Executive , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!