Service Reliability Engineer / DevOps
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job DescriptionJob Overview
Our client s Cloud Gaming Engineering & Infrastructure Division is
leading the cloud gaming revolution, putting console-quality video
games on any device, from consoles and laptops, to mobile devices
and beyond. Their focus is on three things: overall ownership of
production, production code quality, and deployments. The
successful candidate for the role of Service Reliability Engineer
(SRE) will be self-directed and able to participate in the
decision-making process at various levels.
Our client expects their SREs to have opinions on the state of
their service and provide critical feedback during various phases
of the operational lifecycle. They are engaged throughout the S/W
development lifecycle, ensuring the operational readiness and
stability of their service.
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum of 5+ years working experience (2+ years for Junior) in
Software Development and/or Linux Systems Administration role.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Available to participate in a scheduled on-call rotation.Skills
- Proficient as a Linux Production Systems Engineer, with
experience managing large scale Web Services infrastructure.
- Development experience in one or more of the following
- Python (preferred)
- Bash, Go, Java, C++, or Rust
- In addition, experience with one or more of the following:
- Distributed data storage at scale (e.g. Hadoop, Ceph)
- NoSQL at scale (e.g. MongoDB clusters, sharded Redis,
- Data Aggregation technologies. (e.g. ElasticSearch, Kafka)
- Scaling and managing traditional RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
with High Availability
- Monitoring & Alerting (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana), and Incident
- Virtual infrastructure and/or container hosting (deployment and
management) at scale
- Release Engineering (Package management and distribution at
- S/W Performance analysis and load testing (QA or SDET
experience: a plus)
Keywords: Prosum, Aliso Viejo , Service Reliability Engineer / DevOps, Engineering , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!