Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Ambry Genetics
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 5, 2020
As a senior quality assurance engineer at Progeny you'll gain
industry-leading experience in AGILE software development while
working at the cutting edge of clinical genetics. At Progeny,
you'll have the opportunity to test innovative solutions and
leverage the latest technologies to make our diagnostics-testing
Selenium. Knowledge of the genetics and/or genetic testing industry
a huge plus and a sense of humor is a must.
Work within scrum team to assure that Product Owner requirements
has been met, clarify/refine if needed, report newly found bugs or
improvements, perform regression testing. Write test cases.
Implement cucumber steps for test automation.
- Work in a team that handles one or two applications.
- Gather requirements from project managers, business analysts,
and a technical lead.
- Create automated tests for applications to pass HIPAA software
- Support stakeholders/end users (mostly internal) with
troubleshooting and or general application support.
- Help project managers/business analysts with requirements
gathering for new features or enhancements.
- Use the test tracking system in place (Test Rails) to support
HIPAA software requirements.
- Perform peer code reviews and assist junior team members.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science (or similar
relevant specialization) or equivalent professional
- Experience with automated and unit testing for web
- Experience with OOP programming in a core language (example:
C++ or Java).
- Experience with HTML/CSS development.
- Relational database experience (example: MySQL, PostgreSQL,
Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with Selenium or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of software development and testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software testing.
Ambry Genetics Corporation is a CAP-accredited and CLIA-licensed
molecular genetics laboratory based in Aliso Viejo, California. We
are a genetics-based healthcare company that is dedicated to open
scientific exchange so we can work together to understand and treat
all human disease faster.
At Ambry, everyone is welcome. A career at Ambry Genetics is a
chance to be part of a dynamic company that aims to improve health
by understanding the relationships between genetics and human
disease. We earned our reputation as industry leaders by
responsibly introducing cutting-edge genetic testing solutions and
continually sharing what we learn with the global scientific
community. We also support those with genetic conditions through
the Mauli Ola Foundation and other nonprofit organizations.
At Ambry you will be learning, challenging yourself, and having fun
while collaborating with teammates through the open exchange of
ideas. Employees at Ambry Genetics have many perks, including an
onsite caf-- with complimentary smoothies and infused waters! We
also offer access to gym memberships, onsite food trucks,"Lunch and
Learns," and more. Our outstanding benefits program includes
medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, and generous paid time off
(PTO) program. Ambry Genetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) and we maintain a drug-free work environment.
Ambry Genetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Ambry Genetics, Aliso Viejo , Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!