Digital Media Specialist
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About US and Why We're HiringVoted Great Places to Work - 2022.
We're a medical devices company that develops innovative
neuroendovascular technologies for the treatment of vascular
disease. We're a high-growth, customer-focused company with an
entrepreneurial spirit producing some of the most reliable and
technologically advanced products supported by proven clinical
data. Take a closer look at what MicroVention - TERUMO has to
Digital Media SpecialistThis position will primarily be responsible
for partnering with the Digital Media Manager in designing and
implementing the company's digital media projects and strategies to
achieve digital marketing goals. Support internal and external
digital media communication tools (including apps, website,
intranet, and other software) and implement improvements. Validate
the tools used are continuously renewed to reflect our products,
company growth and culture. Initiate research and give
recommendations to keep all informed of trends to further optimize
the work environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coordinate and manage digital content creation for websites,
sales enablement platforms, intranet, podcasts, infographics,
- Assist with management and cross-functional teams for the daily
monitoring and updating of digital content/software (e.g., website,
apps, asset management systems, intranet).
- Support and maintain the Digital Media Room as a support
service for the company as well as lead internal and external photo
and video projects.
- Perform file keeping including organization and updates of
- Develop training materials of digital systems and lead the
associate training of those digital systems.
- Coordinate end-to-end digital projects and provide team
- Assist with establishing a web presence to boost brand
awareness and maintain website dynamic.
- Ensure consistency of content across all digital platforms and
take initiative to implement changes based on the developing needs
of the company and all departments.
- Prepare surveys, audits, and reports of databases to ensure
user effectiveness and gain feedback.
- Analyze software analytics (website, apps, intranet) and create
actionable implementations based on data.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Skills Needed to do the Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or related
field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years of digital media
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, with high
attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple
- Experience with Adobe Suite (e.g. Premiere Pro, Photoshop,
Illustrator), or other media editing software. Experience with
- Strong digital media experience and skills with focus on a high
aptitude toward interest in digital media.
- Software design knowledge required.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office proficiency with emphasis on digital media
software programs available.
What Will Differentiate you from the Crowd?
- Medical device industry preferred.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple associates and prioritize
projects to meet deadline.
Work Schedule/Hybrid3 days in the office and 2 days remote
Take Vacation (Seriously)Yes, we really want you to take vacation.
In fact, we have 15 days of PTO and 15 Paid Holidays per year. It's
important to get plenty of rest and get out and do something. As
part of our paid holidays, in December, we close our offices the
Competitive Compensation We use a leading compensation data
provider to set competitive and well-defined pay ranges for our
positions. Our goal is to pay at or above the market rate in the
United States. We consider bonuses and merit raises every year.
Our PerksMedical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) with Company Match,
Casual Work Environment, Work/Life Balance, Talent Development
Program, On-site Gym/Exercise Room, Employee Referral Program,
Tuition Reimbursement up-to $6,400/Year, LinkedIn Learning Courses,
and the list goes on.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual
orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: MicroVention-Terumo, Aliso Viejo , Digital Media Specialist, Advertising , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!