Company: Motion Solutions
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: MOTION SOLUTIONS SUMMARY:Founded in 1956,
Bearing Engineers, Inc. dba Motion Solutions has always brought the
latest technologies to the marketplace. Through the years,
customers have come to count on us for honest, practical answers,
and the most cost-effective solutions to their electro-mechanical
needs. As specialists in high-tech markets such as semiconductor
fabrication equipment, medical equipment, aerospace, and robotics,
we provide Engineered Solutions and mechanical and electrical
components to address all your precision positioning needs.POSITION
SUMMARY: The marketing coordinator will play a vital role in the
sales department creating and developing marketing content and
processes to promote growth and strengthen the Motion Solutions
brand. This candidate will work closely with sales management to
identify opportunities for new client acquisition. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Promote Engineered Solutions and product sales by developing
and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns that
communicate the Motion Solutions' value proposition.
- Coordinate and manage web and social media strategy to include
website development, blog updates, and social media updates.
- Manage and track the lead generation process from email blasts,
drip campaigns, website visitors, and tradeshow connections.
- Collect and present results and ROI on marketing spend.
- Coordinate with outside vendors, as necessary, to support
- Monitor marketing KPIs using Google Analytics, Google Ads,
Bing, and other tools.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels
and sales needs, ensuring a consistent voice and quality work.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating
product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising;
maintaining research databases.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and
coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing
schedules and assignments, coordinating mailing lists, and tracking
- Develop, manage, deploy and maintain an application
- Develop collateral and marketing plan for product
- Travel as necessary, up to 10%.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 1 – 5 years of previous work experience in a marketing
- Evidence of successful marketing, event, public relations,
website, and business development/relationship programs
- Marketing management within a manufacturing environment
- Work experience using different tools to maintain and update
- Expertise in Google Analytics.
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO
- Analytical abilities – the ability to clearly explain what the
marketing data means and how Motion Solutions should use this
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics and Act-on a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on
new tasks with varying levels of difficulty.
- Knowledge of Automation Industry or technical aptitude a
- Strong phone and written communications skills required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in BBA/BS/BA in marketing
or a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or
related field. Marketing management within a manufacturing
environment desired. LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability to read, analyze, and
interpret marketing related materials. Ability to write reports and
marketing related copy. Ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from managers, engineers, vendors, and our
customers. Accomplished English speaking and writing.KEY
RELATIONSHIPS:Internal:Interacts frequently with a variety of
Motion Solutions personnel such as: Field and Inside Sales team,
Engineering, and Finance.External:Interfaces with all key vendor
partners and customers.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands
and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb
or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust
focus. Keyboard skills a requirement.OTHER DUTIES:Please note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time, with or without notice. We offer
a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, company paid Life Insurance and
Long-Term Disability, a matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, 15
days Paid Time Off and up to 12 Paid Holidays per year.
Keywords: Motion Solutions, Aliso Viejo , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!