Data Analyst: ecommerce reporting w/ SQL & visualization tool required (Power BI a +)
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 15, 2022
THIS JOB CAN BE DONE FULLY OR PARTIALLY ONSITE IN ALISO VIEJO,
CA. KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting
solutions, has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst: ecommerce
reporting w/ SQL & visualization tool required (Power BI a +)
Being a Data Analyst is about much more than simply crunching
numbers it's about finding compelling insights within data and
using exceptional business and communication skills to translate
those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our
strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you'll spend your
time digging into big, complex data sets.
As a Data Analyst, you will partner with internal teams to define
and implement solutions that improve overarching customer and
business outcomes as well as tracking and reporting process
efficacies. This is an opportunity to lead and enable /projects
aimed at improving the lives of health practitioners and patients.
You will develop a deep understanding of how to use the combination
of content and practitioners to help consumers find the most
suitable products for themselves.
What you will do
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions
that improve internal business processes.
- Identify, assess, estimate, and solve complex business
challenges, where analysis of situations/scenarios or data requires
an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Develop and deploy dashboards for key metrics (e.g. service
level agreement), and generate insights to improve the efficiency
of our operations.
- Analyze business impact of product changes and generate
insights around launch process and post-launch monitoring.
Collaborate with other departments to craft solutions to
escalations and emerging risks based on a data-driven
- Investigate business data and define key areas of focus
following root cause analysis.
- Help to drive the building and strategy of marketing campaigns
across multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to,
emails, push notifications, and SMS
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses, build robust automated dashboards and
self-service analytics to empower team members to make decisions
based on actionable insights
- Maintain a customer-centric focus: be a domain, process, and
product expert through data.
- Structure the data, guide development and standardization,
enable cross-platform integrations through facilitating data
- Create analytical frameworks to measure team success: establish
success metrics, evaluate and bolster the available data, create
approaches to track the processes and troubleshoot errors, then
develop a common language for all colleagues to understand these
- Operationalize data processes - provide the team with ad-hoc
analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so
that the team can utilize data to enable better decision
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering,
or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3+ years of Data Analyst experience that includes:
- Ecommerce reporting (required): example: visitors per day,
conversion metrics, etc.
- SQL (queries)
- Dashboard experience with a visualization tool (any works, but
we use PowerBI so that's a plus)
- Sales funnel experience is a plus.
- Experience with Product Analytics tools is a plus
- experience in analytical work in strategy consulting, corporate
strategy, marketing/sales, or business operations.
- Experience analyzing data with a spreadsheet (e.g. Sheets) and
database query (e.g. SQL).
- Experience analyzing trends, identifying insights, and
presenting recommendations to executives.
Nice to have:
- Experience in extracting, sampling, and visualization of large
- Experience with delivering production level metrics, insights,
- Extensive experience in an analytics role including project
management and process optimization with data analytics.
- Experience in user research, operations, or customer
- Experience in analytics, problem-solving, and good business
- Ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling way.
Keywords: KORE1, Aliso Viejo , Data Analyst: ecommerce reporting w/ SQL & visualization tool required (Power BI a +), Advertising , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!