Administrative / Marketing Coordinator
Company: Alpha Consulting
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 20, 2023
ADMINISTRATIVE / MARKETING COORDINATOR ALISO VIEJO, CA Project
- This is a marketing position within the Activation West Team to
assist the Director & Managers in the management and implementation
of the field programming plans, including long-term strategic
planning and AOP.
- This role also assists the Director and/or Managers by driving
synergies in programming between the Division marketing & sales
teams and central marketing functions by increasing business
- Assists Director (or Manager) in development and delivery of
field market growth strategy, delivery of brand and portfolio
profit objectives, setting of brand objectives and marketing plans
for every element of the marketing mix.
- Ensuring execution of marketing plans.
- Financial Responsibility:
- This position is responsible for assisting marketing managers
with input to the financial systems regarding marketing funds,
including Purchase Order requisitions and reconciliations.
- Likewise, he/she will be responsible for assisting in planning
the same budget.
- This position will be responsible for adherence to all
marketing budgets and participating in monthly reviews of budgets
actuals against plan.
- Management Responsibility:
- Reporting: reports to Marketing Director.
- Planning Process: assist Marketing Managers and Directors to
complete division requirements for annual planning.
- Work closely with Execution Directors, Commercial Finance, NRM,
Central Customer Marketing Teams and Distributor to assist in the
creation of a high-quality annual planning process which captures
stretch but realistic targets along with all the programs, tools,
and investment necessary to deliver the growth goals.
- Utilize planning sessions to accurately forecast capacity needs
for POS, promotions, events etc.
- Calendar Management: Manage marketing calendar for division to
include all innovation launches, MC and POD blitzes, special
events, brand asset requests, etc.
- Consumer Focused: Assist Marketing Managers with education in
sales on consumer targets and brand strategy to ensure that our
execution at retail reaches the appropriate consumers and that no
off-strategy communication gets to the marketplace.
- POS Tools: Work with Marketing Managers to ensure that POS
offerings are on-strategy, fulfill customer's requirements, drive
ordering synergies and are fully approved by legal.
- Ensure timely orders, procurement, and shipments to field.
- Work closely with Marketing Managers to ensure the process to
communicate inventory levels as appropriate.
- Measurement & Evaluation: Help Marketing Directors and Managers
evaluate programming after execution.
- Compile synopsis of program with sales data to direct decision
on resources in upcoming FY.
- Compliance: Assist marketing managers in adherence to sample
policy for each state.
- Maintain records for markets where we work with agencies who
are not National partners.
- Role requires a strong level of collaboration between functions
within the division and central partners.
- Role covers a wide range of activities including market
- Each program run must fit within overall brand strategy.
- Role covers elements of Trade Marketing and Brand Marketing
when programs or elements are customized to meet local market
needs. Required Skills:
- The minimum requirement is a bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience in consumer-packaged goods or beverage
- Documentable track record of generating excellent results.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work across functional
and reporting lines.
- Task management across matrix organization.
- Change management.
- Customer marketing initiatives. This 7+ month position starts
ASAP.Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Charelen: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO
WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Aliso Viejo , Administrative / Marketing Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!