Director, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Company: Rxsight Inc.
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Director, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations will
oversee all communications involving the organization including the
development and implementation of a communications strategy to the
investment and broad public community, while integrating the
messaging with the Marketing departments communications to the
ophthalmic community. The Candidate will be responsible for
developing appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as
for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap with
analysts and investors. The position requires excellent
communication and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop a
communications strategy for the corporation that builds and
maintains a positive corporate brand.
- Collaborates on the development and maintenance of the
corporate website and oversees the investor relations tab,
including methods to deliver message, ease of navigation, and
clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and
- Collaborates with HR to provide consistent and timely
information to employees through various communications
- Assists executive leadership in developing investor relations
presentations, speeches, and other important corporate
- Ability to develop and convey the corporate messaging in
PowerPoint presentations with superb PowerPoint skills.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
while managing a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and
clear communication between the company and the street.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the
- Analyze and compare company results against aggregate and
individual analyst projections and competitive trends.
- Develops press releases, conference call scripts for reporting
quarterly and annually to the street, working closely with the CEO
- Through subordinate(s) oversee the management of quarterly
earnings releases and conference calls, manages virtual and
in-person banking conferences and analyst days.
- Manages day to day analyst and investor relationships.
- Works with analysts to expand coverage.
- Participates with the CEO and CFO in investor and analyst
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as
well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and
valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be
able to meet tight deadlines.
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as
the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring
employees and investors.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, Communications, Public
Relations, or related field.
- An MBA is an asset
- Microsoft office skills with advanced PowerPoint skills
- 10-+ years of experience in corporate communications and
investor relations in the medical device industry
- Training to be completed per the training plan for this
position as maintained in the document control system.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)by
Keywords: Rxsight Inc., Aliso Viejo , Director, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Accounting, Auditing , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!