Location: Aliso Viejo
Posted on: March 15, 2020
AccountantApply Now!Back to searchLocation:Aliso Viejo,
CADepartment:IMRI CorporatePosted:03-06-2020Location Name:Aliso
ViejoWage Max:55,000.00 Wage Min:50,000.00 Position
Type:Full-TimeCOMPANY OVERVIEWInformation Management Resources,
Inc. (IMRI) is an industry-leading provider of cybersecurity,
technology, program management, and engineering services for
government organizations and commercial enterprises. For over 27
years, IMRI has employed solution-oriented team members utilizing
their unique skills to successfully deliver services to our clients
nationwide. IMRI continues to be ranked as one of the fastest
growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000 and was awarded
the 2018 Gold Stevie Award for the Most Innovative Company of the
Year. We offer competitive benefits including paid vacation and
sick leave, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term
disability, AD&D, 401k and voluntary benefits. By joining the
IMRI team, you will be providing support to protect our countrys
most critical infrastructure. We know that when you join IMRI,
everyone wins You, the Customer, and the entire IMRI Team!KEY
- Prepare financial statements and ensure compliance with all
IMRI Corporate Policies and Procedures, and Generally Accepted
- Responsible for Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Track Subcontractor & Vendor Payments.
- Processing of semi-monthly payroll.
- Review Travel Expense audit/approval.
- Conduct project audits & reporting (JSRs etc.)
- Setup Deltek time keeping system for onboarding staff, provide
Deltek password resets, and provide Deltek support
- Prepare timely and comprehensive reports including, daily cash
flow and job costing.
- Assist field personnel with issues that may arise due to
timesheets, payroll, or time off accruals.
- Review and implement new contracts and modifications throughout
(e.g.-. adjust timesheets for correct labor categories when a new
contract option year is issued to ensure proper billings per DCAA
- Prepare State Tax Registration.
- Reconcile credit card records to receipts.
- Other duties as assigned.REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND
- Must have a BS or BA in Accounting or equivalent and 3 years of
- Experience with an accounting system, e.g. Quickbooks or a
- GAAP knowledge is required. Track record of improving internal
controls highly valued.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local tax and payroll laws
- Proactive, hands-on, strategic thinker with solid problem
solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation vs.
simple reporting.Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, including
- Solid, overall business acumen and a strong mindset for
- Attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all
company and regulatory requirements.
- Work requires verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight
timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- High energy level and ability to work flexible hours.
- The position reports directly to the Sr.
Accountant.Compensation Commensurate with ExperienceEQUAL
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYEEO/Affirmative Action Statement and
Non-Discrimination Policy: IMRI is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse
work environment. In accordance with Title VII of the Civil Rights
Act of 1964, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Vietnam
Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (VEVRAA),
Americans with Disabilities) (ADA), and other federal, state, and
local anti-discrimination laws, IMRI does not unlawfully
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,
or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran. IMRI will
take affirmative action to assure equal opportunity for employment
is provided with regard to all personnel actions, including but not
limited to: recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits,
training, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination and all other
terms and conditions of employment.Apply Now!
Keywords: IMRI, Aliso Viejo , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Aliso Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!